The more we come to understand how we’re wired, the sooner we can embrace who we are and set ourselves free from the expectations to be all that we’re not.
Some people are hunters
- They cold call, they go door-to-door
- They go out and find new value
- They cast a wide net, and trust in the power of the funnel
- They’re salesman, connectors, marketers
Some people are diggers
- They dive into a problem, and push until they come out the other side
- They uncover lost value
- They’re archeologists, designers, scientists, engineers
- They’ll untangle your necklace
I’m a digger.